Student Leadership Group
- Improving the environment in which we study and live our college life
- Listening to any thoughts, opinions or suggestions about the college studying and socialising
- Helping with any problems our fellow students may have and show support to anyone and everyone
- Build strong social foundations to help all students feel like they belong
- Supporting the schools chosen charity through college activities
- Launching our own SLG social media – Twitter, Instagram & Facebook pages to share our experiences
We recruit new team members each year; they are fellow students who are motivated, enthusiastic, dedicated, approachable and want to make a difference to our college life.
A real benefit to being a member of the SLG are the skills that we can add to our UCAS or employment applications. We fund raise, run assemblies, host lunches (for guests of up to 200!) and above all else talk continuously with our fellow students to maximise their learning and enjoyment at the college – we then take action to make things happen!